King County Real Estate Lawyers
At Scarff Law Firm, PLLC, we have extensive experience in real estate transactions and litigation. We focus on achieving our clients’ objectives through innovative and creative problem-solving.
Buy, Sell, Lease
We investigate the potential long-term effects on your investments and objectives before you finalize your real estate transactions. Our attorneys draft and review buy/sell and lease agreements on both commercial and residential properties.
Our practice has more than two decades of experience working with construction companies, real estate investors and individuals on both commercial and residential construction projects. We prepare and review a wide variety of construction agreements, including but not limited to:
- New commercial properties
- Remodeling commercial properties
- New residential properties
- Remodeling residential properties
- Agreements between contractors and subcontractors
Boundary Line Disputes
We provide legal counsel and representation for property owners faced with boundary line disputes, including:
- Dock agreements: We can help protect your interests by drafting and reviewing dock agreements. Sometimes a boat dock is located on the line between two properties. A dock agreement legally defines how a dock will be used and who is responsible for its care and upkeep.
- Easements: An easement provides the right to access or use property owned by another person. Our lawyers can help insulate you from unnecessary legal risks while representing your interests and objectives through the drafting and reviewing of easement agreements.
- Adverse Possession: Whether you are facing a court case or need legal counsel on your rights in an adverse possession issue, including lot line and boundary disputes, our lawyers can help.
Whether your real estate investments are directly related to business ventures or a private estate, our lawyers can help you identify the best ways to manage those investments in conjunction with your estate. In addition to helping you manage buy/sell or lease agreements, we can coordinate the transfer of real estate through a limited liability company (LLC).
Seattle Commercial and Residential Property Attorneys
From our offices on Mercer Island, Scarff Law Firm represents clients in King County and communities throughout western Washington. Contact us to speak with one of our experienced King County real estate attorneys to briefly discuss your legal matters and determine whether Scarff Law Firm can meet your needs.